^** slide show **^

Friday, October 31, 2008

~~ halloween ~~

Tired + sick + cold ~~
Today i am extremely tired and cold .. My bone is very pain ... aiks ...






















Before go to college ... 7 layer's Today !!!! haha .. I am very fat rite ? haha ... I am super heavy and bag is very heavy as well .. hahaha ...

















Is me is me .. Before go to college ~~
















Frozen car ~~ haha .... Frozen without freezer .. haha ... It is free freezer .. haha .. We decide to put all the freezer foods outside the house so that we can save the money not to buy freezer .. hahaha ... Our suggestion !! hahaha ....





















My breakfast .... egg mayo , sweet corn and ham sandwiches prepared by me ... haha ...







































* Guess how we get this ?? haha ... This is 100% pure Nando's extra hot chili source .. haha ... Remember , this nando's source does not sell in the market !!! It's extremely funny !! haha ...

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments