^** slide show **^

Monday, October 20, 2008

~ uncountable pain ~


ah ... My head is very pain ... I can feel the pain is come from the injured . I think it is not a normal injured anymore . It is a serious injured . I had injured for 8 days . The pain is increase instead of decrease .. Now i will headache often but is only right hand side which is the injured place .. I can feel sometime the pain is the black youth press the things inside my head . Very very pain ... The injured side still the same , cannot touch it .. very pain .. how come will like that ?

I had lost some of the memory ... Is this because of the injured or i am forgetful ? What happen if is because of the injured ? Will i forget everything 1 day ? If i will ,what will happen next ? aiks ~~~

Will this cause anythings ?? aiks ~~~


Pain Pain Pain !!!!

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments