^** slide show **^

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

~~ I remember ~~

I don't wanna close my eyes tonight ,
missing you make me cry ,
you love will give me strengths to carry on ,
you'll always be my mind and heart ,
so i don't wanna close my eyes tonight ,
i know it's just a miss match in time ... why ... oh ... why ....


Ah .... My head still very pain.. I cannot remember what had i studied today . This is a big problems for me because i had forget lots of things ... aiks ... I am really forgetful or because of the hurt ??? My head is pain every second , especially when i am using my brain ... I don't know what to do !!! aiks .. This few days i feel that i am sleepy all the time . I don't know why ... I had go to bed very early every night and wake up late but i still feel want to sleep all the time because my head is pain ... zzzz ....

Now only 9pm but i am very very sleepy .. aiks ... okay lah .. kelly is going to zzz ... good nitez ...


Headache !!! My head is hurt ... It is a badly hurt ...

Hurt badly ~~

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments