^** slide show **^

Saturday, October 18, 2008

~~ escape !! escape !! escape !! ~~


kelly h
as a very ' useful ' brain . She is a very ' clever ' gal . >> This is use a good words to say about kelly .. If use the real words then it will be kelly has a useless brain , she is very stupid . why ??? Because her brain only works for her when she want to find ways to escape from the reality !!!! kelly please continue your clever !!!!!!! Continue until the day you regret . This is the good attitudes ... haiz ~~ My life is dark ... It is very 'beautiful' .... Good kelly . I can confirm they will be proud of you and give u a very big slap .

What can make kelly stop escape from the reality ? What can make kelly don't give up ? What can make kelly's heart come back ? What can make kelly feel that her life is full of happiness ? What can make kelly be a brave gal ? What can make kelly full of confidence ? Who can help kelly ? kelly need the person ...Where is the person go ? aiks ...

Today is a eating day for me . From morning eat until night ... haha ... I had 2 muffins , half of custard bread , cheese roll with cheese Coleslaw ,2 plate of nasi briyani , some grilled mixed , 1 semosa , 1 packet of crisps , 1 big Tupperware of keropok keping , 2 brunch of grapes , 2 pieces of pineapple , 1 plate of wedges and chips and chocolates ... I am very very full ... full until i feel all the foods are not delicious anymore .. I am scare to have some foods now ... hahaha ... I have took few pictures ...









~ cheese roll ~














~ 6 custard breads is inside my stomach , left 6 custard bread .....




This is the best way for me to forget the sadness and stress because i have
no time to think ... Do you know why ? haha ... Because i an eating all the times ? haha .. I can feel i am going to crazy !!!

Today i cut my long hair ... Hope my hair does not look funny ~~~ hahahaa ...






































































































































































































































































































































































muacks ~
This is all the pictures while i am thinking ~~ Sad , dreaming , stupid ....



~ My head is pain and i am very sleepy .. Hope i can sleep well tonight ~~ Hope tomorrow have a very beautiful day ~~



No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments