^** slide show **^

Friday, October 17, 2008

~~ midnight or early in the morning ~~


Now is 3am ... Is now midnight or early in the morning ? I cannot sleep well .. My head is very pain . I am very scare . I am living in stress .. I am escape from the reality ... i am dreaming !!

When can i stop all of this ? Isn't it until the day come ? Will it be too late ? I'm going to enjoy after this . Can i be a brave kelly and face what i have to face ? Can i be a confidence gal ? Can i stop all of these ? I want to stop all of these but ....... i cannot do it ....... Why ? What happen to myself ?

I think very long time ago but i cannot find the way that can help me and i have been escape what i have to do . Can i stop it ? Can i be brave and face it ? kelly please wake up ! you are not left lots of times ...


STOP !!!! STOP !!!! STOP !!!!
wake up and face it !!!

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments