^** slide show **^

Friday, October 17, 2008

~ another week passed ! ~

Another week had passed but i'm still dreaming in the pass .... When i would like to be a brave gal and wake up ? Can i stop all of this from now onwards ? well , kelly will wake up late always .. stupid kelly .. haha ... Hope everything is not late .

As usual , go to college in the morning ... I have blueberry muffins and crisps for breakfast in the class . Sandwiches for lunch .. night ? aiya .. should know what ? haha ... fast foods .. fish & chips and kebab !!! haha ...











Is me Is me !! B4 go to college ... ah !! my hair is very very long now !! should cut it but my head is
imbalance now . haiz .. 1 side have a very big ball . Can u all see it ? The ball is at right side .. hahaha ...










Is me ...Took it b4 i go to college ... While
i'm high in took pictures .... I saw the clock and blur for a minutes because the time show 7.10am... haha .. I'm late !!!! I run to get my bag and go down to keep my breakfast in the bag then go to train station !! I'm super lucky !!! When i stand on the platform . They announce the train now is approaching at platform 1 . The train is carriages to Brighton . calling at luton airport parkway , harpenden , st alban , st pancras , faringdon , citi thamslink , London blackfriars , London bridge and so on ....... This is the train i need to go in . If i miss this train i have to wait an hour in the train station ... hahaha ....I got into the train and only left 1 sit ... I'm very lucky again because i'm the 1st 1 go in the train so the sit is mine !! huhu .... The train is full but i have a very comfortable place to sit ! hahahaha ... Next , i am sleeping in the train until the train approaching at London bridge !!! tired !!! hahaha ....

My class finished at 4.35 pm !!!! but the early train is 4.42 pm and another train will be 5.30pm ... I am lazy to wait for such a long time in the train station .So i rushed to the train station in 5 minutes instead of 20 minutes !!! Is it impossible ? haha . but i can do it .. I walk very fast and very tired but i never give up . When i reached the platform i should have to reach , i'm very tired and dizzy .. Then i got into the train and get the last sit again !! Today i'm super lucky !!! Is my lucky day ~~ hahaha ....

My head had pain for 1 week because of the injured !! It is extremely pain and pop up a very big ball there .. aiks !! Such a unlucky case !!! Hopefully it does not cause anythings ... haha ... I want the lucky is always stay beside me . Don't you ? haha ...

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments