^** slide show **^

Monday, October 13, 2008

~~ Feeling ~~

Today!! Today !! Today !!

Today i have a very strange feeling . I am scare , stress , contradictions and unhappy . My feeling is not stable from the day i know i have to start prepare for my exam . I am scare . I am stress . Is because i cannot prepare well ? I don't know . I tried study 1st and 2nd chapter but i don't know what had i understand .

I don't have confidence to pass this subject . I don't have confidence to study this subject . I don't have a hardworking heart to study this subject . I am lazy . Is this because my heart fly away ?

This feeling is going to make me crazy ~~

Yesterday while i had my shower , i knocked my head with the power . My head is very pain . Now i cannot touch my head because it is very very painful . I am unlucky . haiz ....

My heart , body , head are pain !!
My heart is pain , bleeding and scare is because i have no confidence .
My body is pain because i had clean the bricks for 2 days .
My head is pain because i knocked the power of shower .

My eye is full of tears . My heart is bleeding . My brain is full of scary feedback .


SCARE .. PAIN ..CRIED .. BLEEDING ..

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments