^** slide show **^

Friday, October 24, 2008

~ a very simple day ~~

Today i have a very simple feeling ... I don't worry about my studies anymore .... I think i had give up to worry about will i pass the exam ...I cannot predict can i answer the question or not .. but i know i cannot because at the moment i still cannot answer any question in the book .. I realise that i have no heart to study as well ..

few weeks left for me to study .... but i am still ...I hope the time pass faster and i hope the day do not come as well ...At the moment time is pass extremely fast but I want the time pass faster than now because i want to go back to Malaysia and meet the person i want to meet .. The reason i don't want is i have to attend the exam b4 i can back !!! This is the big problems for me ... I don't want to stuck at here because it can make me very trouble if i failed this subject .... haiz ~~~

Today i get shocked by a dog in the train !!! haha .. While the dog stand up , it is same tall with me and it is fat than me ... haha ... It is a extremely big dog but it is quite pretty or handsome dog... hahaha ... I don't know the dog is male or female .. hehe ... While i closed my eyes and listening song , the dog come to me . and jump up my leg ... I get shocked and jump up .. haha .. It is a very scary second ~~ haha ... I am scare for half an hour in the train because the dog stand beside me .... hahaha ... Got 1 lady told me it is okay .Don't have to scare .. haha .. but i am still scare .. I scare animal !! haha ...

Today i have an itchy mouth as well .. Maybe the weather is cold ... Winter is approaching !!! aiks ... This Sunday will be reverse by an hours .. aiks !! Extra 1 hours ... for what !! lolz .....

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments