^** slide show **^

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy friday ?

Happy Friday ? Boring Friday ? Lovely Friday ?

Thanks god is Friday . This is what English people always say . haha ... Our college have a long lunch break at Friday .. Do you want to know what is the reason ? haha ... The reason is because is Friday . haha ..

Today i have a very boring class . Economic , laws and management . All of this are terrible subject ! I does not like because i don't have the knowledge of its ... haha ... Hopefully i can do it well but only 10% i can . hehehe ....

1 weeks pass again ... It is really fast !! what had i done in this week ? study ? aiks .... I also don't know what had i done in this week . I had study everyday but am i know what i study about ? I am struggling what to do only can study well as what i had did in the beginning of the year ... Study is a scary dream for me because i don't like to study ... aiks ... Exam is a evil dream for me ... haiz .... SCARY + EVIL = ? haha ....








I miss my bed a lots ... haha ... lovely bed in Malaysia !! I miss you ~~











I like to close my eyes ... I just closed my eye , i can look through all the happy memory that i had . close my eyes can be with you ~ yahoo ~~ haha .. I am going to close my eyes now because is time to sleep !! haha .... I am tired and sleepy in the class but now i am awake !! hehe .. Is this human being ? haha ....

Life !!!
Life is easy or life is hard ? Life is easy but human being make the life harder !!
Life is pretty or life is ugly ? Life is pretty but human being make it become ugly !!
Life is full of memory ? sure ~~~ Especially happy memory ~~ love it !!

What am i going to spend the rest of my life ? In the future , what am i doing , who i will be together with ? Future !!! Who can predict future ?? haha ... No 1 else know what is going to happen tomorrow ~~~ We have to love it today because we can see what is going on !! haha ... love it ... Thanks god is Friday !! I love Thurs and Fri because can chatting with someone else ... but ..... I'm not lucky with this ... I have class in this 2 days !!! aduh ~~~ haha ....

okay ... Going to stop here .... I want to have my medicine now ~~ bye ~~ aiya don't think that i am sick okay ? My medicine is watching drama ~~ haha ....

bye ... take care everyone ~~

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments