^** slide show **^

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tired day ~

Tired Thursday ...Confusion Thursday ...Moody Thursday ...

Today i have f3 class . Our tutor was a very cute and pretty woman .She like to bite her fingers .F3 was a easy and enjoyable subject but i felt a sleep inside the class after lunch break but luckily i still awake and knew what the tutor tutoring about . haha ...
I had watched superstar and online in the class while break time . It was a nice break i were spent today.

Where is my hardworking go ? Hope it come back faster because i need it in this 2 months . Hardworking heart where are you going ? Please come back as fast as you can . i am waiting for you .

I am thinking all the time , should i ? can i ? My heart went into confusion .. What am i worry about ? What am i scare about ? What am i think actually ?

I have a lots of ????? in my brain !! Have a sentences said " if you think you can then you can " ... I cant even think i can ! I have no confidence at all . How to build up confidence ? who can teach me ?

I am very tired !! Sleep is my medicine ? It is not because i cannot sleep well .. Watching film is my medicine . haha .. okay la continue tomorrow . bye ~~







No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments