^** slide show **^

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

~ A very beautiful dream ~


Today i woke up at 5am and i though it is 6am .. haha ... I am really blur .. I had forget to change my hp time go back an hours .. haha ..

Outside is really beautiful .. I like the snow scenery very much ~~ I took some photo b4 go to college ~ haha ...























.




































































This is what we do in this morning !!! ~ haha .








































































































~~ b4 go to college ~~


I plan to draw somethings on the snow this morning but ... i cant draw it ... aiks .. .sad ~~ haha .. But she know i love her until maximum already .. hahaha ....

It is extremely cold !!! -3'c ... I am ice while waiting the train .. All part of my body is become ice and very pain .. haha ... cold ~~Today is the 1st time i din't sleep in the train while go to college because outside is really beautiful .. I am watching the scenery and thinking of .. haha ... Who will be share this happy with me in the future ? haha ... Will us have chance ? haha ... Hopefully ~~~ haha ...

Today i cannot concentrate at all .. From the class start until the end , i am sleepy ... but my brain still working in the class ... I am in the class for whole day but my heart is fly away to other places !! aiks .... so cham ... haha ...Maybe i am really tired ~~ haha

Guess how many layer i wear today ? haha ....

Sleeping !! Sleeping ~~ Sleeping ^^

2 comments:

Amsyar Alaauddin said...

wah!
so great
another time, bring me along ya!
:)

~ k3lly ~ said...

ya .. it is extremely beautiful ~~

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments