^** slide show **^

Sunday, October 5, 2008

blog is freeze for very long time ~~~

My blog is freeze for a very long time . haha ... I am lazy to update and don't know what to write as well .

well , today i start blogging.

Today , i went to Milton Keynes with my brother and aunt . We decide to have Spanish buffet but the promotion buffet is not valid at the time we went .. It change to evening !!! Disappointed .. lolz ... Then we have lunch at Frankie and Benny . It is very delicious and full . haha .. I don't take down what we ate because the foods are quite normal . It is not special for me anymore because last time i have took all the special foods and post it in my friendster .haha .....

After our delicious lunch , we went to shopping mall for an hours walked .. haha ... what we shopping for ??? haha ... We went to card factory , chocolate hotel , mark and Spencer and krispy kreme .. haha ... We bought a dozen of krispy kreme doughnuts . hehe ...

A dozen of krispy kreme doughnuts . It is very delicious . Can you imagine that i have 3 in 1 hours ? haha . It is too Delicious !! yummy yummy .no wonder all the people is queue up for its .


Today i had a lots of unhealthy foods . sorry ah ...Today i don't take some healthy foods . Morning i had grapes , pineapple , chocolate pancake , chocolate chip bread ,and 1 small packet of crisps . We went to have a big lunch in Frankie and Benny . Evening i have 3 krispy kreme doughnuts , 1 and half big eater packets of crisps and 1 brunch of grapes ! I'm very very full .

What had i done today ? bath , breakfast , watch film , went to Milton Keynes , tea times then watch film . Time fly through very fast everyday . I can't even think what had i done this month . I don't realise that i had came back to UK for a month .

What feeling do i have today ? I don't have a happy mood in this few days and i don't have mood to study as well . What should i do to change my attitude of this ? Who can give me some energy , so that i can be a hardworking girl ? aiks .. maybe i miss someone . My heart is painful when i'm breathing . This is miss ! Every second my heart is painful even though when i'm laughing .

Now i want to continue watching my film .. 歡喜來逗陣 .. This film can make me think a lots of things . It have happy , sad , miss and a lots of things that happen among me . I only left 3 episode . Hope it have a happy ending . !!! <胡瑞克>!! <黄碗婷>and your family is waiting for you !!! jia you !!

bye everyone . Good luck !!

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments