^** slide show **^

Sunday, October 12, 2008

~ A very busy and tired day ~


BUSY 。。。TIRED 。。。BUSY 。。。TIRED 。。。BUSY 。。。TIRED 。。。

Today i am very busy . I had washed the bricks for whole day but i haven't finish . I will continue next weekend . It is very dirty and hard to wash . Tired ~~~

The different between wash and not yet wash !!!





















Today we had tried to cooked a dishes called Roast pork . haha ... This is our 1st time cooked .. Roast pork !! haha .. It is very nice .. haha ...


























































This is our lunch . yummy ~~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I want to be ..
I am inside your memory ,
I can accompanied you walked through your sadness ,
I will go away after you feel okay ,
You are rescue me from lonely , sad and dream .
I don't have to act when together with you ,
You know my character clearly ,
I don't want you feel sad because of me ,
I don't want to leave you ,
I don't want to be alone .

I am too tired . My brain is ZZZ ....
I am not happy ? I am happy ? I am in which condition ?
I don't have an idea ...
I am extremely tired now ~~~ zzzzz ......


NO MOOD & UNHAPPY
( no reason)

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments