^** slide show **^

Saturday, October 25, 2008

~~ cold saturday ~~

Today is extremely cold ..It is a very windy day ~~ haha ...When I walked to sainburry for shopping ... I am thinking when r we going to reach because it is super cold and very windy... hahaha ....

We had tried to do soya milk drink... But the taste quite funny ... It doesn't like what we drink at terengganu . why ? Who can tell me the methods ? haha ... We tried for 3rd time only can fully success but ..... the taste still gone funny .. haha ..

1st time it is really shocked me because i stand beside the machine and talking with my aunt ... At 1st i am waiting for the machine to start but it does not start , it only boil the water .. then when i am talking with my aunt , it suddenly start and we close it not tight so the bean all drop to the water and the machine knife is go very fast ... and the sound was shocked me .. haha ...

2nd time .... It is fully success but we put bean too much ... so that it cannot fully do the bean .. haha .. the soya milk taste like the water we washed rice .. haha .. It is terrible taste ... While i taste the soya milk , my face turn into mr bean face .. haha .... and the colour like fish pond colour .. haha ...

3rd time...It is fully success and come out white in colour ... but the taste still very funny ..

It is quite fun to play new things ~~ hahaha ...

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments