^** slide show **^

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

~~ need some laugh ?? ~~


Ways To Turn Down Unwanted Men !!!

H3 : Can I buy you a drink ?
Sh3 : Actually i rather to have the money .

H3
: I'm a photographer . I've been looking for a face like yours .
Sh3 : I'm a plastic surgeon . I've been looking for a face like yours .

H3 : Hi , Didn't we go on a date once ? Or was it twice ?
Sh3 : Must have been once , I never make the same mistake twice .

H3 : How did you get to be so beautiful ?
Sh3: I must have been given your share .

H3 : Will you go out with me this Saturday ?
Sh3 : Sorry , I'm having a headache this weekend .

H3 : Your face must turn a few heads .
Sh3 : And your face must turn a few stomachs .

H3 : Go on , don't be shy . Ask me out .
Sh3 : okay , get out .

H3 : I think i could make you very happy .
Sh3 : Why ? Are you leaving ?

H3 : What would you say if i asked you to marry me ?
Sh3 : Nothing , I can't talk and laugh at the same time .

H3 : Can i have your name ?
Sh3 : Why ? Don't you already have one ?

H3 : Shall we go see a movie ?
Sh3 : I have already seen it .

H3 : Where have you been all my life ?
Sh3 : Hiding from you .

H3 : Haven't I seen you some place before ?
Sh3 : Yes , That's why I don't go there anymore .

H3 : Is this seat empty ?
Sh3 : Yes , and this one will be if you sit down .

H3 : So, what do you do for a living ?
Sh3 : I'm a female impersonator .

H3 : Hey baby , what's your sign ?
Sh3 : Do not enter .

H3 : Your body is like a temple .
Sh3 : Sorry , there are no services today .

H3 : If i could see you naked . I'd die happily .
Sh3 : If i saw you naked , i'd probably die laughing .


No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments