^** slide show **^

Thursday, October 16, 2008

~~ thursday ~~

Just back from class ... I'm so tired ... I am waiting my delicious fast foods dinners so i decide to write a post since i have nothings to do ... My dinners are chips , nuggets , fish finger , wedges , chocolate cakes and fruits ...

Today i had chocolate pastries and chocolate b4 the class begin . I think this is a very delicious breakfast . Don't you ?

11 am ... This is 1st break ~~ I had 1 packet of walkers crisp . I had try to online in my class but it go funny n i feel i want to watch film instead of online so i just took my medicine . . haha ... I only watched for 15 minutes .... Don't worry , Of course i'm concentrate during the class . Don't think that i'm watching while tutorial .. haha .. I am concentrate every second while my tutor is inside the class but sometime i still will feel sleepy . hehe .. I am still a lazy kelly ~ hehe ..

Come to lunch break ... 1 pm ... 2nd break !!! Guess what i had ? Of course same ... fast foods .. haha .. nuggets , onion rings and chips ... I'm enjoying my lunch and watching superstar . haha ...








... onion rings , nuggets and chips ...














3pm .. last break b4 the class finish ..
yippy ~~ That time i had crisps and chocolate again because i am very sleepy . My head is very very pain . The pain come from the place i knocked with the shower power . It is very pain . haiz ...


yeah , class finished .. yahoo ~~~ back home .. haha ... tired ~~ i had slept in the train and i did not realise the train had pass st pancras . While i wake up , i though it was pass Luton but luckily it is not . haha ... If not really 'pek chek' haha ...

okay lah .. I want to have my dinners now ... I will continue after i finish my dinner ... hehe ...

hoho .. I am back .. It is very delicious and full .. haha ...

Today i have think a lots of impossible case while i am in the train . If one day i have forget every single things . I am Amnesia . What is going to happen that time ? haha ... Is that good ? I can forget every single things and i can start my new life . haha .. but .... I don't want to forget some of my sweet memories .. Can i choose to forget some of the memories only ? I am very stupid rite ? I am thinking nonsense . haha ...

oh my aunt is back from CIMA events .. wah , My aunt brought a lots of foods from the events .. Sandwich , pasta and muffins .. This is my supper .. haha ... I am very full today ~!! 100% full ...

okay lah , going to ZZZ soon but of course i will do the things i usually do .. haha ...




No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments