^** slide show **^

Thursday, October 16, 2008

~~ 3rd days of weekday ~~

Itchy mouth ~~

Today my mouth is very itchy ... haha ... I'm thinking of eating every second . I had fried mee , sausages , minced pork with kidney bean , 2 drumsticks , fries , wedges , nuggets , fish fingers , chocolate cake , 4 types of chocolate , 5 big brunches of grapes , 10 strawberries , 1 small orange and 1 apple ..






















fried mee , 2 drumsticks , 2 sausages , minced pork with kidney beans ...
..Isn't it impossible i can finish it ? haha ....

























2 fish fingers , 3 nuggets , wedges and fries ...










chocolates ~~~











No others pictures have been take because all is inside my stomach .. haha ... I'm so full ... hahaha ....


Ah !! My head ..
My head is very pain . I cannot touch my head ,cannot wash my hair with a little bit energy , cannot comb my hair ...... but i have to do all of this ... When i do all of this , i will bite my hand to
bear the pain ... aduh .... This morning i'm blind for few minutes ..... I don't know why .... aiks ...will this come again ? I don't want to have this problems again .. I'm scare to stay in dark ~~

Will this cause me amnesia ? Is me going to be more happy after this ? Is the unlucky will go away after this ? I can escape from reality if i'm amnesia but i don't want to forget some of my dream ~~ haha ... Am i dreaming ? hahaha ... of course lah !! If i'm amnesia how come i will write this post ? hahaha ... I like to dreaming !! hehe ... After read this , are u going to take somethings to knocked me ? hahaha ....I think you want to ... hahaha ....I am the person like to dreaming and escape from the reality ~~~ hahaha ~~~


No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments