^** slide show **^

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

~ snowing ~

I have 2 mood today ...
sad + happy ~~
In the morning i feel that i am really lazy to study but i have to study so i hate it !! And it is really cold ... only 1'c !!! How can i survive ? I turn on the heating but i am still very cold ...

In the afternoon , i phone my lovely ... We chat for a while then i watched my drama and chatting with my friends .. At this time i change to be a happy gal because i am really forget what my stress is ..

After my dinner , we realised that outside is snowing .. That time i am very happy because i like snow a lots .. I love snow .. It is extremely cold .. 0'c but i am still loving it ~~~ haha ... I like a little gal play around in the garden and outside of my house ~~ I love snow ... Thanks god for giving me this good present to cheer me up ~ I love you ... Return back to my memory , i had play the snow with my lovely b4 ... I really miss the day we play together .. I had keep it in my heart as a part of my sweet memory ~~ I know you will not read this but i still want to write .. I love you my lovely .. Hope to meet you soon ~~ you're my lovely forever ~~ muacks ...
















snow is covered the grass .. Our footprints ... haha ...















we are trying do a love shape on the grass ? Can you see it ? haha ...
















Is me is me ~~ I am turn round while snowing ~~ I love snow a lots ~~ while i see snow i can become little gal ~~ kid ~~ haha ...
















~ my aunt car ... It is covered by the snow ~~ haha ... Tomorrow morning we have to clear the snow b4 we can drive it out ~~ hahaha ... Have to wake up earlier in the morning if not cannot go to train station on time ~~ haha ....
















Is me .. After i take my shower because i am wet with the snow ~~ haha ... It is extremely cold .. I am sitting on the window .. It is extremely high .. I am sitting there for ?? haha .. watched the snow and think of .... haha .....
















Is me again .. haha .. I am fat in this picture rite ? haha ...















kelly is fat ~~ haha ... i only wear 2 t-shirt and 1 normal jacket .. I am very cold .. My big jacket is hang near the heater because it is wet with the snow and tomorrow i want to wear to the college ~~ haha ..















I draw my name in the love on the snow ~~
It is extremely beautiful but the picture is not clear !! :'(

































































After took my shower and sit on the window ~~~
























A house view from the window ~

























My aunt car view from the window ....








I am very very happy that today is snowing !! It is really unexpected because it is too early for snowing ! haha ... By the way , i love it very much ~~ I love snow ! Snow can make me forget every things . It can make me be a little gal ... I will play around with the snow without feel the cold .. haha ... I love it although it is extremely cold ~~ I love snow ~~




~ my nice memory ~~

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments