^** slide show **^

Sunday, October 19, 2008

~~ super lazy day ~~

Sunday ~~ Sunday ~~ Sunday ~~

Today i am using a stupid way to escape again . I tell myself i want to study a while but ..... at last i am lazy ... What i do whole day ? Eat , watched film , chatting and online ... Is this will bring me a very happy day ? It is not .. but i still continue this things .. aiks ... ~~

I had a lots of foods today . 10 pieces of biscuit with hot chocolate , 1 big chocolate croissants , 2 custard bread , 4 packets crisps , 2 sausages , nasi briyani , roast pork , boneless chicken , vegetables , chicken soup , apple juice , 2 brunch of grapes , 1 piece of pineapple ... How can i continue this type of days anymore ? but i cannot stop myself ... I don't know what to do anymore .. who can help me ? I want to stop this type of life . I want to be a happy gal ... I want to be a hardworking gal ... I want kuai kuai but ...... sorry oh this 2 weeks i am not kuai ... aiks !!

Today my headache is gone into serious condition ... I am blur sometime . I cant even stand straight because it is too pain ... Is this because of the injured of my head ? Hopefully all the things will be alright ..

I miss my lovely mummy very much ... I love her very much ... My heart is very painful . I am very scared . I am very stress ... I am a naughty gal ... I am not a good daughter ... I am not a good girl ... sorry ...

I am not kuai ~~ You know my attitude . Only you can make me feel i am full of happiness . You can make me feel happy . When you smile , i will feel happy .. Since the day i realise , i tell myself i will not turn back ... I hope we can continue full of happiness ... In my life who will be the important person ? Except my family members ~~ you ? Do you know who is the person ? I will keep who deeply in my hearts ? My heart have place to store somebody else ? Hope you will be happy and healthy always .. Hope to meet and hear you soon ~~~

Aiks ... I am missing ... I am in the forest now ... I don't know how to come out from the forest . This is a scary forest ... I am anxious , scare and stress ...

I hate myself ....

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments