^** slide show **^

Saturday, November 1, 2008

A very sick day !!


aiks .. I have a very terrible day .. I am sick , my mouth was very sour .. yier ...
I got headache ... Is because of the knock ? Maybe is maybe not because i can touch my head already .. I just cannot press the specific place because it is still have a little bit pain .. haha .. But i think it is much okay than b4 ~~ hehe ...

Kelly got a very sick heart ... I had realise a lots of things is not suitable me including the course i study now ... It is very unsuitable to me .. I am very upset ... I have a sense of inferiority . I feel sorry to those peoples who think that i can ... I am very sorry because i cannot do it .. I had try very hard but now i know that it is too hard for me and it is not suitable me ... Anyway how , i will try my best with the stress .. Hopefully , i can beat down all the exam and get into qualified as soon as possible ..

A lots of people will said : Don't care you pass or failed ,as long as you have try your best . This is probably 3rd parties will say ... Same to me , i will tell my friends this as well ... Actually this advise does not help a lots but it can let people feel that you are still get support .... Is this good for hear ? haha .. For me , i don't think so . I don't like people keep remind me study , and exam is coming . I hate this now !!!!!

1 more month !! 4 weeks ~~~ I am going to jump from the most high mountain !!! I am very worry but i'm still do nothings ... Am i study hard ? aiks ... Why i still don't know at all ?? haiz ....


I am super stupid in study !!! Stupid kelly ~~

Stupid Kelly jia you ~~~

1 time cannot then try 2nd time ... 2nd time cannot try 3rd time ... you have 10 years to qualified !!! Maximum 10 years ~~~

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments