^** slide show **^

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

~ yeah ~

I am very scare because 5th of december is coming . I am going to face a very scary 2 hours .. After that i am going to holiday but can i enjoy on that day ? I don't think so .. I am double , triple and ..... scare and sad !!!

I had try my best in this 2 month + but i still know nothings . Today ... i know how to answer a question !! yeah .. i am happy although i know a question does not give me many marks . It is only 10 marks .. but i am very happy that at last i know how to answer 1 question .. I hope i will know how to answer the 2nd ,3rd ,4th ,5th and so on ..... God please help me ..

I promised myself this weekend start i want to study .. I hope i can do it !! I hope i don't give up ... I hope i can try my best to do ..



No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments