^** slide show **^

Saturday, November 29, 2008

~ energy ~


~ Energy ... Big energy don't know came from where to cheer me up and have a little bit positive thinking but is only a very very short time~ Is like a wind ... After a very short time .. energy had gone !!! All the negative thinking had come and i am back to the previous ... aiks ...What should i do ? I really don't understand myself ..

I really hope the energy come to me and stick in my bodies so that i will not give up and will not have negative thinking ... What should i do to make myself have that energy .. who can help me ?

I really want ... I really scare ... I really hope .. I really think .. But i have no answer ... Hope more and sad more ... I really want but i cant do it .. I really scare but got what use ? nothings can do ..


Where is the moment i needed the most ?
I had kick up the leaves and the magic is gone .
My blue skies fade to gray .
My passion had gone away .
I stand on the line just to hit the new low .
My faking smile
My life's been way offline .
I am falling into pieces always .
I have a bad day , i sing a sad song hope it can turn it around , but it cannot turn into a good day .
I really don't know and i don't want to lie myself .
I need a blue sky

If you have a bad day , also cannot lose the hope !!!
but my problems make my hope lose and get into a bad day !!! I have a bad day and i sing a sad song but i cannot turn it around ... I am so so so so sad and lose all the hope ~~

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments