^** slide show **^

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

~ cannot sleep !!! ~

I cannot sleep i cannot sleep !!! why ? why ?
I am very very tired but i cannot sleep !!!! aiks ... heartbroken !!!


Suddenly feel Can't take my eyes of you this song very very nice n meaningful ~~ Love this song at the moment ~~ hahaha ....

Study ah !!! left 10 days ah ~~~ and left 20 days can back to Malaysia ... yeah yeah `~~ I know i will not happy after 2 month but i still want to go back Malaysia 1st at least this 2 month i can be happy than now ~~ aiks ... stressful ... hate the life here ... extremely sien , lonely n stressful ~~~ How could i find myself ? where should i go and what should i do ? haiz ~~ I am the person don't know what i want , what i like , what to do , where to go and which road to walk !!!!!!!

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments