^** slide show **^

Monday, November 17, 2008

~ what to do ? what to do ? ~

I really don't know what to do ... What to do what to do ? Only left 17 days ... but i still cant remember the syllabus ... I remember A i forget B , i remember B i forget A , i remember C i forget A and B !!! What to do ? Who can help me ? I really try my best but look like i cant do it ... I feel very tired .. I cant even smile .. What to do except wash face by tears ~~ I really scare the results will make all people disappointed but what to do .. I really cant do it ...
Last time i believe if work hard , of course the results will be good but i know how i work hard now , i also cant do it ..

While i heard this >> You should think are you choose the correct course ? My heart have a lots of things to consider and i don't know what i like ... Sad feeling !!

All the negative thinking are come back .... Since last time i have negative thinking but in last few month i change to have some positive thinking in my life but now back to negative thinking .. What should i do although i know all people dislike negative thinking people !! It run inside my brain !! aiks ...

I had try my best .. I really try my best .. I hate being myself .. I want to amnesia .. I dislike to be what i be now !!! I cant even see the bright even though i had turn on the light ..

Really dark !!

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments