^** slide show **^

Sunday, November 16, 2008

~~ In a word ~~

" In a word "
I cant stop the feeling ..
My heart is hide behind ..
I cant feel the happiness anymore ..
I cant hear the word that can cheer me up anymore ..

I am scare , I am lonely , I am sad , I am lazy , I am stupid , I am pig , I am bleeding , I am crying , I am thinking , I am useless , I am forgetful

Last time i talk to you , i will feel better ..
But now i talk to you , i have no happy feeling ..
Last time i am very happy ..
but now i am not happy ..

Last time i feel better after i share out my sadness..
but now i feel same although the sadness had share out to someone ..

I have no mood ...

I want to close my eye and pass to another happy life ... I hope the sad time will pass quickly and always be the lucky gal ...I hope the same worry and sadness only come 1 time ... so hope all the lucky come to me ....


Help me Help me Help me Help me ... ~~~
Save me Save me Save me Save me ...~~~
I lost myself .... I am insane soon ~~

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments