^** slide show **^

Friday, November 7, 2008

~~ the feeling of skiping class ~~


Today i had skipped my class .. This could be a very happy day for me because i don't have to wake up earlier and go to the boring class but i am not happy at all ... I cannot sleep well .... I planned not to study and enjoy for the whole day but once it come to evening i have a very scary feeling that about my exam so i take out the question book and try answer the question and planned to ask my aunt whether i have answer the question correctly either ....

I have answer wrongly but my answer have some point on it ... aiks .. I am very sad and confused on how can i answer correctly and understand all the syllabus !!! I am very very sad .... I am very very stupid ....stress !!!!

left 3 weeks to prepare 20 chapters !! In this 20 chapters i only know 1 part of it ... aiks ... Can i manage to finish in this 3 weeks ???? kelly !!! Are you going to continue your lazy ?? Am i lazy ?? I had study from 8am until 5pm !!! Is it still lazy ??? I don't know what is the purposed for me to study that much ? I am really sad and feel very stress in certain reason ... I am really feel my world is dark in the moment because i am very stress in this subject !! struggling in many things in this subject !!!

What i think now is I don't want to grow up !!!

我不想长大 ..( I don't want to grow up )

我不想长大不想不想长大
I don't want to grow up , i really don't want to
长大以后世界就没有花
once i am grow up , i have no colorful world
我不想长大真的很不想
I don't want to grow up ! I really don't want to
我宁愿永远又傻又笨

I rather to be stupid and silly forever
我不想长大真的很不想
I really don't hope to be grow up
长大以后我会失去我小时候拥有的快乐
I had lost my happiness once i grow up
我真的好想回去小时候
I hope to be small kid forever
那时的我真的一点烦恼都没有
I have no worried at all when i am small
我好回去天真愚蠢的我
I want to go back when i am naive and stupid
我不想不想很不想的长大
I hope i am not going to grow up forever !!

I want to be a kid forever !!!!

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments