^** slide show **^

Thursday, November 20, 2008

~ A fragile heart ~

I realised that i have a fragile heart ... I feel sorry to those who care me ... I am very sorry .. I know you all love and care me but i feel more stressful and sad because i feel sorry to you all !! I am very sorry and thanks for the support !!

chocolate ~
chocolate is a snack that can make people feel happy and forget the sadness ? Is this really ? Why i had chocolate but i don't feel happy ? I feel really heartbroken and sad ~~~

I know other people might have more stress than i had but this stress is maximum for me .. I cannot accept more stress than this ... I really miss secondary life , that time i really feel what is happy although sometime is unhappy .... That time my life is so free , i have nothing to worry and did not care that much ...

Everybody say I had grow up a lots than last time . Is this good or bad ? I don't feel any happy after i had grow up . I had a lots of thing to think and care !! I think I am not suitable to be a person that can give people feel happy .. I came to this world , is give people trouble not happy ..

Now i feel like i had drop in a very deep hole and cannot get up anymore~~

I feel suffocated..

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments