^** slide show **^

Saturday, November 15, 2008

~ A dream that keep repeat ~


~ I am shocked wake by a dream that i had dream for few times .. Why it come to me always ? Is this because the dream is going to come into my real life ? But now i cant remember what is the dream anymore .. aiks .. I cant even remember is this good dream or bad dream , happy dream or scary dream ... I just remember for few minutes after i wake up then i forget every single things and only know this dream keep come to me ...

Hopefully is a good and happy dream ~~

I am very tired ... I had sleep in abnormal times that the time i will never sleep ... Maybe you think it is quite normal but for me i think it is abnormal ... I will not sleep at that time ... Maybe i am too tired with this kind of life ...

Tears will come to me when i am scare and when i feel lonely ... I realise i have phobia because i am afraid of facing exam ... That feeling is really make my life become gray .. I have no confidence at all and i cannot concentrate at all .. What i studied will not store and lock inside my brain ..This is not good isn't it ? aiks .. I am afraid ... I am scare ... I am stress ...

Can i face all these stress until the day i graduate ? Do you think i can ? I think i will insane before i graduate .. This type of stress really make me cant breath !! aiks ... A soft heart will get influenced by these type of stress ... A soft heart cant fight against these type of stress .. Isn't it care too much then have more stress ? Maybe .... Maybe i am caring too many things !! aiks ... Not pass then failed , Not failed then pass .. scare what ? haiz ...No one can know what my feeling is ... what my stress is ... I hate to be myself ~~ I don't like have a stressful life ... I think no one like this but what can we do ? We have to face it although we dislike .. These only can bring us be more mature ~~

Life is easy but human make it become hard !! ~ > I am not agree with this !!!

Life is not easy ~ Life is full of stress ! Life is full of sadness ~ Life is lack of happiness ! Happiness will come less than sadness ~~ Happiness will be only a shorter time but sadness will follow you for a very long time before you can throw them away ~~


Start night drive ~ Can i do it ? haha ... Hopefully i am not going to be pig soon ~~~

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments