^** slide show **^

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

~~ Don't know what mood i have now ~~

What is my mood now ? scare , sad , happy , lonely , miss , hate ? I think all also have ... I am facing a problems ... I am thinking what should i do now ... What i want ? what i like ? what should do ? what to do ?

I really don't know why i have so big different with others !!! Why i cannot do somethings good to make the person who love and care me be happy ? Why i always give trouble to them ? Why i always don't know how to decide a things ? Isn't it I had somebody to rely so now i become a person don't know what to do and what should do ?

I really don't know don't know don't know ~ I don't like this type of life ~~~ I hate to be alone ~~~ Maybe this is the different between Malaysia and UK ~~~


Blur ~~~

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments