^** slide show **^

Friday, November 21, 2008

^^ sorry ^^

^^ sorry ^^

I realised i had give up ... I am very sorry to those people who love and care me .. I still remember what i promised you but I am very very sorry . I cant do it .. I realised i had give up ...

I feel guilty , stress and sad when u all give me your love and care .. I am really sorry !! My tears are non stop streaming when i feel u all care about me ...I am useless .. I am stupid ...

I am a bedraggled person ..I am the person that come to the world for giving trouble to people ...I don't know what to say to myself anymore ... I am the person that always give problems to the person who love me ... I will not give u any happiness .. I cant give you .. My promise cannot trust .. I will not achieve what i had promised . I am the people that always be in 2 mind ..

Please do not trust what i had promised . I cant do it .. I am useless .. Sorry ...


Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry
very very very sorry
sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments