^** slide show **^

Friday, March 6, 2009

~~ an unhappy day ~~

Today i had opened new email account . I am not using kellylow89@hotmail.com anymore including msn .. I had created new 1 . If you want to know . please do not hesitate to ask .

kelly is depressed today . A stone is stuck on my heart . I cant breath . aiks ~~ I dont know why .. I really very unhappy ... but ....

I am going to birthday tomorrow .. i seems no mood to celebrate and also no think want buy cake or whatever .. aiks ... kelly is lost .. where u go ... what u hope and expect to have when you birthday ? now my answer is nothing . haiz ...

2 comments:

eX_whY said...

jia you...
u can go with everything..

~ k3lly ~ said...

sorry now only reply the comment coz i don't know someone post the comment on it .. haha ...

hope so hope so but i think everything was gone very well .. thanks ya

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments