^** slide show **^

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

~~ A day off ~~


Today is public holiday so i have a day off .. I am so so so tired after 2 days teaching in primary school .. haha .. Today i am not feeling well and super tired .. luckily today have no school .. haha .. but i miss all those cute students . There are all very cute although they are naughty ... i like to teach them .. hehe ... miss them ...

I had find out actually become a teacher is a good choice also because it have satisfaction and this job is not easy to lost ... but i cant choose this line because my bm have no credit . aiks .... if not i will think to change to this line because it is quite nice job .. haha ..

I dont want to teach teenager because they are hard to teach ..I only want to teach standard 1 ,2 ,3 ... hehe .. they are very very cute .... miss them ~~

tomorrow is the last day for me to be a teacher in primary school .... i am so sad because tomorrow i have no class for standard 1 ,2,3 .. aiks ... i have to teach standard 4 .. sienz ~~~

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments