^** slide show **^

Thursday, March 5, 2009

~~ last day teaching ~~

Today is the last day for me to become a temporary teacher in primary school ... I am expect that i will be teaching 40 class today but when i went in 4bt i just realise i am wrong .. I have mix 4bt and 4o students .. haha .. But today i had teach 4bt ... and the last class 40 students mix in 4bt class because is moral class .. They are very naughty but i still can accept .. they learn and play happily and i teached happily too although a bit tired after teaching them .. haha ...

I very miss teaching ... Feel like want to become a teacher but i have no credit in bm so .. aiks .. no chance ... haha ... anyway how i had experience to become a teacher ... I think this is a very nice experience .. it is worth for me to work with less salary ~~ haha

I hope i have chance to become a temporary teacher again because it is very nice ~~ haha ...

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments