^** slide show **^

Sunday, March 8, 2009

~~ 20th years old birthday ~~

I just passed my 20th years old birthday .... This year i have a meaningless birthday ... I am keep waiting something impossible . what am i waiting ? why i din feel any happy ? I have no mood to pass this birthday too . I seems like no pass my birthday ... I am not enjoying ... why ? aiks ... maybe because I cannot get what we said b4 ... so sad ~~

I realise that i still cannot chase you out from my heart !!! but .... why ? Say throw away then throw away meh ? haiz .... Maybe i really cannot forget what we did and said b4 ~~ Anyway hope u live happily ~~ Exam is coming ... Must jia you jia you ~~~ I have decide what you do i will always support as long as the thing is correct ~~ maybe u will feel everything is too late . rite ? but nevermind lah ... i will always support u , don't care what relationship we r ~~ haha ..

Happy birthday to myself ....

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments