^** slide show **^

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

~ A very full very full day ~


Today i am very very full because i had a lots of foods ... bah ku teh with rice , doughnuts , oven foods , chocolate pancake ,yam with rice , dessert and also fruits ~~ huhu ...breakfast , lunch , tea time , dinner and supper .. no skip any meal ... hahaha ... extremely full ~~~

worry worry ... My mummy is sick !!!! God please help me bless my mummy ~~ Please give her a healthy and happy life ~~ I love her so so so much ~~~

Exam is in the corner .... yeah !! or aiks ?? I really don't know ... I might be happy might be sad !!! Hopefully this day pass quickly and stop at middle of December ~~ This is the most good ~~ haha ... But it only can happen in my dream ~~~ I like to dreaming ... But not sad and scary dream ~~~ haha

Jia you Jia you ~~~~

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments