^** slide show **^

Saturday, December 6, 2008

~~ the feeling of exam and now ~

Yesterday i had my exam .. My table number is 7096 ... luckily not 7896 (sipek kao lak ) .. hahaa ..While i stepped in the exam hall . It is a lots of tables because 3 big hall open to one .. Can u imagine how big is the exam hall and how many tables are there ? I think got 5000 to 6000 tables n chair there !!! I find my desk when the examiner allow to go in ... I find from left to right !!! At last i found my desk is in the middle and it is at the 1st one ~~ haha ...

This is the 1st time i stepped into 3 to 1 exam hall . It is really big and a lots a lots of tables there .. haha .. At my desk have my attendance paper sheet for me to fill in and the thick booklet .. When i see the identity paper sheet ... Wa lao eh .. so many things to fill in and need black ink .. lolz .. I only bring blue ink pen .. Then i borrowed the black ink pen with the people beside me .. When i start fill in .. Got few question i don't know what to write .. Then the examiner tell me . haha ... 3 examiner is at my desk and tell me ~~ haha .. So stupid hor ?

After i fill in the identity paper sheet .. I am thinking of exam paper is coming .. Hope i know how to do .. aiks aiks ... When the exam start ! I turn the paper and see 1st question .. wah lao eh ...beh hiao neh .. 2nd question wa ... so hard !!! 3rd question ... yeah this i know .. then i start write but write until half ops .. i forget liao ... cham betul ... then i think and think and think and then i write down all the answer i can think .. After finish 3rd question .. go to 4th question and 5th question .. wa wa wa ... beh hiao also .. I only know 1 question .. cham lah .. then i think aiya .. bo bian liao .. simply write better than kiss the paper and say bye bye .. Then i start write whatever i think it is correct .. from 1st question , 2nd , 4th and 5th ... Yeah finished attempt all the question but ... hopefully what i wrote in the exam paper is correct lah ...

Now i see the clock .. wa 1 more hour to go ... I only use 1 hour to finished 5 question .. What kind of people i am ? haha .. I am not expert , i am stupiest . Don't know how to do so can finished so fast ... Then i think what should i write again .. Think for 15 minutes .. No one point i can think it out .. Then i decide to write down all the point i wrote in my exam booklet and ask my aunt whether the answer i wrote is link to the answer and correct ..

After 2 hours ... Examiner said 2 hours exam is now finished . Please put down your pen and we will go and collect . my booklet and exam paper is the 1st the examniner collect .. Then i sit at there and think .. I know how to do or i don't know ? I cant say i don't know at all . If i don't know at all why i can attempt all the question ? quite funny .. I am not really know and also not really don't know .. haha .. Half of each others i think ~~

Yeah ~~~ finished exam .. huhu ... But i have some worry ~~~ Mummy , brother and aunt say is okay . don't worry . It had passed . As long as u try Ur best . Mummy said never mind is okay . but i know if i cannot get good results u will sad . sorry ah if i really cannot .. 30% can i think 70% cannot !! Hope i am lucky and can get good results .. god pls bless me to get good results and make everybody happy ~~

from exam centre to my house need 2 hours journey .. very far .. haha ... profressional exam is exam at the place which is don't know and set by the ACCA . So trouble .. aduh ~ haha .. Go back liao ~~ It is a very very very cold day .. My whole body like ice . very very pain ... and i am extremely headache because i have no sleep for few night and within a month + i only sleep 2 hours a day and study all the time ..

Reached house ~~ Pack my clothes and go to Cambridge for holiday.. At night we open party in the hotel ~~ I had a lots of foods and very full ... Today we went to the HK restaurant in Cambridge . I drink HK style pear cold tea . ( zhen zhu nai cha ) ... Not very nice lo ... And we see a very very weak worker and she is such a funny person .. When our dim sum is come . we ask for chili source . Then she find the chili source until we had finish the dim sum .. then she tell us at the moment we cant find the chili source .. haha .. she so funny .. A lots of things she also don't know . Maybe she is a new worker there . She take the dishes and don't know what to do ..Such a funny worker ..

Now i am back to my house and ly on my bed to write this blog .. I am really very tired because yesterday i also no sleep . aiks .. Hope today can sleep very tight .. ~~


No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments