^** slide show **^

Monday, December 1, 2008

~ smiling and crying ~

~ Dreaming ~
The day before i keep dream and smiling until wake up .. It is not once ... I don't know what dream do i made but i can feel it is very funny ~ haha ...

Today is crying !!! Crying until wake up ..7 times in a night !!!!! I think it is a very sad and scary dream ~~ aiks ... I am worry that tonight will i crying until wake up again ? I don't want .. I want sleep tight .. In this month i only sleep 2 to 3 hours per night !! I am super super tired and have a panda eye ~~

~ ??? ~
I don't know why am i always have negative thinking ! I am trying to get into positive way but it did not stand for long period of time ... why ? I really scare and sad ~~ what a stupid characteristic that i have !!!!

~ Studying ~
Last 4 days before i have my holiday and go back to malaysia ~~ I promised i will try my best .. I will I will !! Although i know it is very hard for me but i promise i promise i promise i will i will i will try my very very very best ~

once a things said 3 time that mean it is real ~~ I really will ... Bless me please !!

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments