^** slide show **^

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

~~ happy happy ~~

14/12/08 ...

I wake up early in the morning on that day because my flight is 10.50am but i have to check in before 3 hours . So i need get every thing done at 6.30am . Actually i need to wake up at 5.30 but i wake up really very early <> haha ... Maybe i am too nervous . haha ... nervous ? Am i joking ? Should be very happy not nervous . haha ... I just want the time pass like i drink a glass of water . haha ..

After final pack the baggage . Then we try to carry .. wao , confirm over weight !!! how ? Aunt say : Try check in see whether they let or not .. But the back bag is very very very heavy .. and the big plastic also very heavy .. aiks !! But is happy lah ~~ hahaha

When check in ... The bag is 26 kg ... wao .. 6 kg extra !! haha .. But they let my bag go through .. haha .. luckily ... if not my hand luggage will be more more heavy ... haha .. I also don't know how to carry so heavy things and walk so far but still very happy . haha ..Before the duty free is a place that scan people and hand luggage . That time i am sipek sibuk !! coz too many thugs and heavy ! haha ... Lucky they did not stop me .. haha ..

Then i got in the plane and they told us the flight is delay an hour only departure . When i heard this .. oh !! cham ...If delay can i manage to rush to another connected flight !! I will be late !!! Really cham !! When the flight is departure , the plane is shake until very scary ! The 1st time i sit plane with a scare feeling coz the plane is shake left and right while flight up the sky ! so geli ~~ haha .. Between the 13 hours , i am eat , sleep ,eat ,sleep ,eat ,sleep ~~ haha ... Not much thugs can do and sipek sien !! Time so slow and butt so so so so pain !! haha ... The foods in the plane is quite nice .. haha ... 1st time the foods r nice .. haha ... have nasi lemak lagi !! flight from UK nih ... Got nasi lemak !! haha ..


15/12/08

Luckily i am not late when the flight arrived kl .. It is 7.50am ..My connected flight is 8.40am .. Then i rush to the domestic level and find which gate should i go ...Walk fast to the gate and sit down... Feel so so so happy but so so so tired coz of the heavy back bag and big big heavy plastic .. I carry this 2 heavy heavy bag and plastic then walk also no balance .. Luckily i din fall down .. haha ...

At last , reach kt !! haha ... siok nih .. Mummy is waiting outside .. haha ... When i wait my baggage ... Then somethings happen !!!! sui !!!! There is no my baggage !!! After that find out my baggage is lost !!!! lolz ~~~

so so so happy can see my mummy .. haha ... Enjoy a day with her ..Really very happy ~ yeah !! I had so many nice foods in this 2 days .. haha .. so so so full ~~

This 2 days the time is fly not like the day i am in UK and in the plane .. It is so so so so so slow !! slow like the clock no battery ~ haha ... I hope the time pass slower now ~~ so that i can stay here longer ~~ haha ..

k la .. go enjoy 1st ya ~~~



No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments