^** slide show **^

Saturday, July 4, 2009

~~ A very strange dream ~~


I remember some of the dream i made yesterday ... It is very strange dream ... I am not sure what is the purpose of these dream and i am sure this dream would not happen in my life but it is truth that i am very willing to do somethings to the person i care even though is a dangerous things ...

The person i really care in my life , i known this person as 'A' ... 'A' birthday is coming so i decide to get somethings 'A' like but this things are very difficult to get it .... It have to go through a very dangerous way to get it ... I am going for it to get this things ... Before 'A' birthday , 'A' is misunderstand that i am doing bad things and 'A' is very angry with me but 'A' does not know i done all these things because of 'A' . I am keep quite and get scold by 'A' until 'A' birthday then i cannot remember what is going on . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . ..
What is the story at the end ??

I am not sure what is the purpose of the dream ....I don't know why these dream come to me .... I don't know why i cannot have a good sleep every day ..... why ?

aiks .... Dreaming and nightmare for me is normal now .....

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments