^** slide show **^

Friday, July 3, 2009

~~ the hardest post ~~


This is the hardest post i wrote for few days and think for few days .... Why this post is the hardest ? Can i know what problem i have ? I cannot have a good sleep every night ... The scary and happy dream is keep coming to me every night , every hours and every second when i am sleeping... All of these dream was very strange .. I think it is strange because in the real world it would not happen !

Why i feel myself got problems ? Did any 1 try b4 every day , every night and every second the dream is keep coming ...This problems are giving me trouble for few years ...Every night i can dream 5 to 6 different dream ... After a then b then c then d until i jump up the bed ... I feel scary about sleep back sometime coz i dont want to have the dream anymore .. can i ?

As a show said that if u did not do wrong anythings , u will not scare even though ghost meet u ... why i keep dream those scary and happy dream ? Am i doing somethings wrong ? sometime i cannot sleep for few days and i just force myself to sleep but end up just turn here n there on the bed whole night ....

What problem did i face of ? someone said i have over imaginative so that i always have dream and nightmare .. someone asked me did u go to see psychologists ? Am i really need ? Did i have those problems ? I also not understand what type of problems i have .... If i really go to psychologists then what should i say to the doctor when they ask me what problem u have ? I don't know what type of problems i have actually .. haha ... Maybe i m fine .... haha ...

This few days i keep have a same nightmare .... somethings that i will amnesia ....The feeling of never know a things , never know a person and never know who i am !!! This feeling is very very very scary !!! haiz .... What's wrong ? Am i really so scare to face this world ? I think i am not lolz . hahha ... why this dream keep coming to me ?

Actually i also dont know what problems i have .... someone asked go to temple to give god (lou dan) read by hokkien ! .. Is this can solve my problem ? aiks ... Hope this trouble will be disappear soon ... It is give me trouble for few years ! haiz ... Can i sleep well tonight pls ? haiz .... I really hope i can !!!

Aiks .. i dont know want to write what anymore .... end here ~~~

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments