^** slide show **^

Sunday, July 12, 2009

~ father's birthday ~

Today is my father and birthday ... 12 july ....Happy birthday to them ~~~

In the morning we went to had some breakfast with my father . After that we went to busy our stuff and bought some wine & secret recipe cake .

We bought 2 cake and we made it 1 cake with different flavor .. haha ... <> At night we celebrate my father birthday .. I and cj washed the squids , prawns , made wanton and fried yam . Other things we don't know how to wash and all these done by my mum . haha ...

Tonight we are very happy and this is the 1st time i drunk ... It is so terrible feeling coz i keep feel i'm turn turn turn with 360'c and bone very pain .. haha .. Is this sweet 1st and then bitter ? hahaha .... I drunk for 2 days ... so sakit .. haha ....




























































































Tomorrow morning drive to kl ~~~~ Applying my visa to uk !! haha ...

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments