^** slide show **^

Monday, June 30, 2008

~ waiting and hope ~

WAITING AND HOPE ~~~

I am waiting ... why am i start waiting this from you ~ Isn't it you gave me a hope ? why do you gave me this hope and then don't do ? why ? I feel strange .. why sometime you are hot and sometime you are cold ? why your hope is always from 100% - 50% and forget about it ? why ? We know waiting is useless but why we still waiting ?
Got 1 sentences said ' hope more and sad more ' isn't it correct ? I feel this is correct because the hope always never come ! The things always come is what we unexpected ! Wait is sad or wait is happy ? What is wait and what is hope ?

What is HOPE !!!

It's not in a prescription.It punctuates our laughter.It simmers under sorrows.It's dreaming of tomorrow.It's pushing past impossible.It's questioning the answer.It's rumours of a break.A roller coaster ride.It sparkles in our tears.It dissipates our fears.It's reaching past today.It's trying a new way.It's pounding on the door. It's always seeking more.It's whispers of a cure.Of remedies, unsure.

WAITING

The endless days with no escape;Thoughts of you in distant place;One picture printed on my mind;Eyes closed or open I see your face.Joy and sadness fill my days;My heart and soul are aching.I long to see you soon again;To end the eternal waiting.I've become a stranger to myself;A stranger I now know.I am the one I used to be;So many years ago.Emotions I thought I never had;Have now come shining through.The life that glows within me now;Could be because of you.


^^ i will be right here waiting for you ^^



The reason of i breath is waiting for you ~~~ I will waiting you everyday , every minutes and every second i breath ~

No comments:

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments