^** slide show **^

Saturday, June 28, 2008

freaking hard ~~~~

Today i am free and bored !! so i decided to find out the way to updated my blog ... This is the results i made out ... haha ... freaking hard ~~~~Do you have any idea to share with me how to make my blog more beautiful ? hahaha .... teach me please since i am the beginner for this ~ hahaha ...

Today i feel i want to have supper but what should i take ? hahaha ... have any idea ? maggi ? or ? aduh .... don't know what to take as my supper today !!! hahaha .... ok lah .. korea mag
gi mee .. yummy yummy .... now i go to cook ... haha ...

finished cooked my supper ( korea maggi mee and lychee)... i eat 1st ya .. yummy yummy ~~
















Wah i am very full now .. hahaha ... nice supper ...enjoyed my supper while watching drama ... haha ... i like it ~~ yummy ~~

wah now i am headache .. i am thinking what my fren said .. big square family !! what meaning of this ?? who can tell me ? haiz ... thinking thinking thinking ..oh at last i knew what that mean .. hahaha ... opposite of kedekut .. haha lolz ... this guy !!!! aduh !!! thousand + big square guy ~~ hahaha ...lolz ~~~~

2 comments:

Amsyar Alaauddin said...

maggi is not good for health
:)

~ k3lly ~ said...

i know it is not good for health but it is a delicious supper ~~ haha ..

love layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments